- This event has passed.
New Years Service 2021!
December 31, 2020 @ 12:00 am - January 1, 2021 @ 4:00 pm
Daijingu Temple of Hawaii will be conducting the New Year Service from December 31 at 12 am midnight to January 1 at 4 pm. Due to COVID-19, we will be asking all visitors to be adhering to the regulations set by the State of Hawaii as precautionary measures.
- Please wear masks, keep social distance, do not visit the shrine if you are sick.
- Conditions will be subject to any new developments placed by the City and County of Honolulu
- Daijingu’s parking lot will be closed, Parking will be available at Nuuanu Valley Park and Boy Scout
- After paying respects to Kamisama in front of the shrine’s entrance, please proceed to Social Hall where we will have the Omamori’s ready. We will have boxes for Omamori to be disposed.
- We will be accepting preorders for Omamori. Please go to our website to place your orders on our site.
- Personal and family blessing will be taken by appointments only. Please call 595-3102 to set up the date and time with Rev. Akihiro Okada.We will have many police officers to ensure a smooth flow of the visitors
Thank you for your understanding and we hope to welcome many visitors again this year, 2021.